How to Survive Early Recovery: The first year of recovery is filled with challenges that attending meetings cannot always address.
Relapse often happens in the first 90 days of recovery and can often be avoided with assistance from an experienced coach.
- Learn why relapse frequently occurs at 30, 60, 90 days.
- Learn to overcome early recovery obstacles.
- Have questions answered by an experienced, empathetic professional.
Mondays 6:15 – 7:15pm EST
Facilitated by: Laura Lawrence, MA, CAP, ICADC
For your privacy, these meetings are NOT recorded.
What Happens Next?
After entering payment details, you'll be taken to a thank you page and receive an email with the Zoom link to join the first meetup.
- Self-cancel weekly recurring payment at any time prior to the next Monday meeting
- Payments accepted are all major credit cards or PayPal
- Email receipt will arrive from either Stripe or PayPal
- No refunds