How to Survive a Loved One’s Early Recovery: You have lived through active addiction. Now learn how to survive early recovery and support your loved one as they go through this challenging time.
- Learn why relapse frequently occurs at 30, 60, 90 days
- Learn how to communicate with your newly sober family member and work toward mending your relationship.
- Get answers to your individual questions from experienced, empathetic professional.
Mondays 7:30 – 8:30pm EST
Facilitated by: Laura Lawrence, MA, CAP, ICADC
For your privacy, these meetings are NOT recorded.
What Happens Next?
After entering payment details, you'll be taken to a thank you page and receive an email with the Zoom link to join the first meetup.
- Self-cancel weekly recurring payment at any time prior to the next Monday meeting
- Payments accepted are all major credit cards or PayPal
- Email receipt will arrive from either Stripe or PayPal
- No refunds