When someone you love receives a diagnosis of severe mental illness it can be overwhelming and often life altering. You don’t need to navigate it alone.
There is HOPE
During the group, participants will:
- Learn how to navigate the mental health system.
- Grow to accept the new reality of loving an individual with severe mental illness.
- Walk through the grief of it all.
Wednesdays 7:30 - 8:30pm EST
Facilitated by: Kathryn Baxter Young, MS
For your privacy, these meetings are NOT recorded.
What Happens Next?
After entering payment details, you'll be taken to a thank you page and receive an email with the Zoom link to join the first meetup.
- Self-cancel weekly recurring payment at any time prior to the next Monday meeting
- Payments accepted are all major credit cards or PayPal
- Email receipt will arrive from either Stripe or PayPal
- No refunds