When someone you love is in active addiction, it can be chaotic, frustrating, and exhausting.
There is HOPE
During the group, participants will:
- Create Healthy Boundaries for Change.
- Strategize how to care for self and others without enabling.
- What is it all about? What it is and what it is not.
- Connect with families experiencing similar struggles.
Tuesdays 6:15 - 7:15pm EST
Facilitated by: Laura Lawrence, MA, CAP, ICADC
For your privacy, these meetings are NOT recorded.
What Happens Next?
After entering payment details, you'll be taken to a thank you page and receive an email with the Zoom link to join the first meetup.
- Self-cancel weekly recurring payment at any time prior to the next Monday meeting
- Payments accepted are all major credit cards or PayPal
- Email receipt will arrive from either Stripe or PayPal
- No refunds